October 25, 2007
The new Bioaxxis deadbolt has just been added to our inventory. This sensational new product can be installed with a Bilock cylinder, making one of the finest high security deadbolts available today. Using a Bilock cylinder in this product makes the BD1, the only 100% guaranteed bump and pick proof, fingerprint biometric deadbolt available.
The beauty about this new combination is that it can be retrofitted in place of virtually any existing deadbolt application.
Bioaxxis also produce other similar products including safes, lever entrance sets and combination entrance sets, biometric entrance sets with key and code button override.
There are two grades available for the deadbolt. Grade 1 and Grade 2.
The above table is courtesy of Buildershardware.com
Bioaxxis BD1 deadbolt (with Bilock cylinder & 2 keys) [Grade 2] $475.00 Exclusive from Locks210.com (estimated lead time seven (7) business days)
Installation P.O.A. (price on application)
Mebeam is the culmination of about 3 years beta testing of the superb Wigiwigi framework being developed by a very talented Australian programmer.
I am a long term member of the beta testing network and we are pleased with this latest devlopment. Visit www.mebeam.com and try it yourself.
October 22, 2007
Transcend, a worldwide leader in Flash memory devices, proudly announced the arrival of its latest trendy USB flash drive, the fashionable JetFlash™ V90 “Classic” keychain USB flash drive. A perfect addition to any set of keys, wallet or purse, the V90C features a distinctive metallic swirl pattern that appears to move when light catches it at different angles. Although delicate in appearance, this miniature flash drive’s shiny metal casing offers solid protection for your valuable data hiding inside.
Although it boasts a huge 4GB of memory for storing thousands of files, JetFlash V90C measures only 33.8 mm long by 13.1 mm wide, and is just 4.5 mm thick. Incredibly tiny and lightweight (7g), the sleek JetFlash V90C is designed for business travelers and people who need to carry data effortlessly while on the move. It is so small that you may even forget that you are carrying a large capacity 4GB flash drive with you.
The JetFlash V90C is truly a marriage of fashion and technology not only due to its great looks and distinctive styling, but also because it performs brilliantly as an advanced storage device. Transcend’s JetFlash V90C comes bundled with JetFlash elite data management tools that run directly from the JetFlash without having to install any software on your PC, so you can use them on any computer you plug your V90C into. JetFlash elite lets you use your V90C as a key to automatically log on to all your website accounts, or to lock your computer when you’re away. It also lets you browse the Internet and check your email from any compatible computer with Mobile Email and Internet Favorites. Not only does the JetFlash V90 Classic offer timeless distinctive styling, ultra-portable size, and a wealth of high-tech features, it is also backed by Transcend’s industry-leading lifetime warranty.Product Features
- 4GB of memory for storing music, pictures, movies, and documents
- Fully USB 2.0 compliant with easy plug and play installation
- Built-in JetFlash elite software tools
- AutoLogin: Automatically log in to your online website accounts
- PC-Lock: Makes the JetFlash V90C a key to lock your computer
- Mobile Favorites: Browse your favorite websites on any computer
- Secret-Zip: Compress and password protect files or folders with powerful 256-bit AES Encryption
- E-Mail: Use your JetFlash V90C to securely send, receive and save your e-mail on any computer
- DataBackup: Backup, restore and synchronize your data
- Online Update: Update to the latest version of JetFlash elite
- My JetFlash: A convenient way to access the data in your JetFlash
- Driverless (only Windows 98 SE needs driver)
- USB powered. No external power or battery needed
- Lifetime warranty
October 18, 2007
You want to keep your home and your family safe, right?
Did you know most building codes don't even require locks on doors?
The first step to a good home security plan is having solid doors and windows in place, and this includes locks. Not all locks are created equal, and some older ones are downright flimsy.
If you think someone could kick open your door, it's probably time to go lock shopping. Likewise, if you live in an apartment or a house where the locks haven't been changed since you moved in, changing the locks makes a lot of sense. There's just no way of knowing how many spare copies of your keys are out there.
Let's take a look at what you can do to make sure your doors aren't the weakest part of your home security plan:
Install Grade 1 ANSI (American National Standards Institute) designation deadbolt type locks on exterior doors, doors between living spaces and attached garages, and garage man doors (even if the garage is separate from the house--most garages are full of tools a burglar could use to break into your home).
Burglars know they are more work. If they can't easily kick in a door, pick a lock, or drill out a door lock, they're likely to move onto an easier target. Just having solid deadbolt locks tells a burglar you care about home security, and you may very well have a full-fledged home security system in place. That's something they generally don't want to mess with.
For other locks on your doors, stick with solid Grade 1 ANSI designated locks. Make sure to practice key control (i.e. don't lend copies of your key out to everyone and their relatives), since many keys can simply be copied by local hardware stores.
In-home help, in particular, can be troublesome, especially if they're fired and left disgruntled, or they have acquaintances who burglarize homes (this is more common than you might think). Also be wary because mechanics can copy your house keys while your car is being worked on (this can be avoided by simply not giving them the house key along with the car key when you have work done).
To further protect yourself, consider going with a manufacturer that puts out keys that can't be copied by anyone except locksmiths or by the manufacturers themselves (these people keep records and won't let just anybody copy your key).
Yes, this kind of key control can be a bit of an inconvenience, but it goes a long ways toward making your home more secure.
Some other door lock features to look far are:
-High Security Strike Plates (while all door locks come with strike plates, not all of them do much; a high-security version has screw holes that are staggered so they don't penetrate the same grain of wood, which makes it difficult for a burglar to split the wood door frame or wall framing with a kick or other impact).
-Saw-resistant Bolts for DeadLocks
-Captured Key or Double Cylinder Deadbolt Locks (these have keyholes on both sides, so a burglar can't break open a window pane next to the door, reach in, and disengage the lock from the inside--consider this type of lock a must if you have glass near your door).
Now you're thinking about how important locks are to a home security plan. Compared to alarms and security cameras and other high-tech solutions you can purchase, doors and windows are inexpensive to secure, and yet they are the first best defense in keeping out burglars.
About the Author
TC Thorn runs a site on home security and has articles you might want to check out on fingerprint door locks and changing door locks.
The great state of Tennessee just introduced a bill for licensing.
Below is a recent article about the issue from The Mountain Press.
It's nice when you drive down the road and see a police officer helping a motorist unlock the door of their vehicle. It's a good sign, like seeing an officer working with children or giving directions to tourists. But unlocking some of these modern cars is a tricky thing, even dangerous. Side air bags can be set off, and there can be damage to the window or lock from trying to force open the door.
|For those reasons and more, a new state law has kicked in that prevents police officers from providing locksmithing services to motorists. While it may seem as if we've lost a special connection and public service, in fact we are preventing problems and backlash. |
The Locksmith Licensing Act of 2006 provides that only professionally licensed locksmiths can offer those services. It's the same thinking that requires a license for massage therapists, real estate agents and hairdressers. It's not designed to restrict trade or keep people from earning a living. It's meant to ensure that those who do those jobs have the training and expertise to perform the tasks.
Police officers do not. Police officers are trained in law enforcement, in responding to emergencies and investigating crime. They are not necessarily trained, nor should they be, in how to unlock a motorist's car. While that may be the very definition of a public servant, in fact there are inherent risks in officers trying to unlock a vehicle car. If the car is damaged in such an effort, who's at fault? If an air bag deploys accidentally during the try to open the car, who's at fault?
Police chiefs and their officers certainly have mixed feelings about the new law, and for sure motorists don't like it. In Pigeon Forge officers regularly helped stranded motorists. It was a nice touch assisting the tourists, and certainly left those who got the help having good thoughts about the city they just visited. But the downside and potential problems overwhelmed the good that was done. And with what surely was some intensive lobbying by the locksmith fraternity, the law has been enacted.
Now when you call the police station they'll give you a list of professional locksmiths you can contact for assistance, or be directed to telephone listings for others. Police will call a locksmith if asked to by the motorist. But no more jimmying open a car door or trying to figure out the myriad kinds of locks that you find on cars these days. Yes, a certain Mayberryesque service has been lost, but in this case, it's really the best thing.
|©The Mountain Press 2007|
October 17, 2007
Increasing the Burglar's Fear and Reducing Your Own. by Martin Underwood
If we hear about a burglary, perhaps in our own neighborhood, it increases the fear that we ourselves may get a visit from a burglar. This is a natural reaction.
If we are away from our home for the day, perhaps at work, we might even spend the day worrying what we might find when we arrive back home. If a house on your block got broken into what is there to stop your house being burgled is the reasoning you may make. This reasoning is actually quite healthy, if you fear being burgled you may take steps to prevent it from happening.
However, fearing burglary too much is not healthy, worrying too much about being burgled could stop you from living a happy and enjoyable life. You could end up a prisoner in your own home if you convince yourself that criminals are waiting to break in if you even think about going out.
Not giving any consideration at all to the fact that many homes do get burgled and yours could be one of them is, on the other hand, extremely foolhardy. Taking the attitude that you need not take any home security precautions will likely mean that you will come home to find that you have had a visit from the bad guys.
Home security precautions do two things, they reduce the likelihood of a break in and they reduce your fear of a break in.
Taking reasonable steps to protect your home improves the chances that a burglar will leave your home alone and look for one less protected. Installing a capable alarm system will go a long way to decrease the chance of coming home to find that you have been burgled. Likewise the knowledge that you have effective locks fitted to your windows and doors will help you to feel more secure. Joining and actively participating in your local neighborhood watch is one of the most effective things you can do to avoid being a victim. Neighbor looking out for neighbor helps reduce the fear of burglary.
You are not the only one that knows fear. The burglar fears being caught. He knows that the longer he takes to burgle your home the greater chance he has of being caught. He knows that the more noise that he makes when breaking in to your home the more it is likely that the police will be alerted. He knows that the more he is exposed the greater chance he has of being spotted.
The more you can increase the burglar's fear the less you are at risk, and the less you are at risk, the less fear you have. Increasing the burglar's fear and reducing your own must be a good thing.
There is nothing that you can do to completely take away the risk of being burgled but if you have a good home security alarm system the burglar will likely fear setting it off. If you have good quality locks fitted the burglar will likely fear it will take him too long to defeat them and he will make too much noise doing it. If you have good outside security lighting and have your neighbors looking out for you the burglar will fear being spotted.
It may not be a good thing to be completely unafraid of burglars, it could make you careless, but good home security precautions can help reduce your fear so that your life is less impacted by it. And good home security precautions can increase the burglar's fear so that he leaves your home alone.
About the Author
Martin Underwood contributes articles about the steps that you can take to beat the burglar and protect your home to Surveillance For Security The site that presents reviews and information about the best in home security, personal security and vehicle security.
Keyless Door Locks
High Priority for Locksmiths by Graham Williams
Shunted locks are just one of the items an emergency locksmith must know well. A shunt is the process of turning aside or moving to an alternate course, a bypass. Shunted locks come in different brands. One of those brands is that of an a British company named Bramah. The prices for a Bramah shunted lock can go up to $193. These locks are made for wooden doors, metal doors, sliding doors, and cabinets.
A shunt switch is used in a vandal-resistant mortise lock. These locks are used in places such as emergency exits. The complexity of these alarm locks requires educated intelligence on the part of the locksmith who may be required to repair or replace such a lock.
Locksmiths may also be called in a situation where an exit or emergency door has been locked or jammed. There are doors that must legally remain unlocked. Any time they have become illegally obstructed, the locksmith may be called to undo the damage. Sometimes these doors are obstructed because of poor management or because of disgruntled employees.
Locksmiths can be especially important to hospitals, convalescent homes, ambulance services, and police stations. Emergency and health care facilities are of high priority in a locksmith business.
Although some people would categorize simply being locked out of their vehicle as an emergency, there are situations that are of a higher priority. If someone's health or life is at stake or if a criminal situation occurs that requires immediate response, the priority must be put on these situations.
Some emergency locksmith businesses that advertise fast service operate from Atlanta, Georgia to San Francisco, California. There are several businesses that operate out of many offices across the United States.
One has to be especially careful about hiring an emergency locksmith. There have been instances where locksmiths who have operated for years have been found to incorrectly bill the customers out of greed. One locksmith was fired from a hospital after eighteen years of service because he became greedy. He had an elaborate scheme which involved two other employees as well as him. This is an exception to the norm, though.
We have to place our trust in someone, and there are many locksmiths who work hard to earn the trust and deserve it. Just as there are people in other professions who turn bad, there are also bad locksmiths. It doesn't make the profession bad, just that person. In general it is an honorable and respected position and the men and women who enter it must go through a lot to become professionals, including becoming registered in a way that allows the police department and the Better Business Bureau to investigate their background. The majority are proud of their upstanding public image and work hard to maintain control of it.
Locksmiths working with emergency personnel and police are another way they keep us safe. They repair damage done by criminals, install systems that make it harder for criminals to gain illegal entry, and provide us with a sense of inner peace.
About the Author
Graham Williams is the owner of http://www.gw-ebooks.com this site is full of books that are about hobbies such as Brewing your own beer, Camping, Bird watching, Beekeeping. While your there don't forget to sign up to my newsletter and you will receive monthly discounts in any new book that is added each month you can visit my site here http://www.gw-ebooks.com
October 8, 2007
Locks210.com, a division of Master Key Systems America LLC, founded by Danny Gurvis, is widely experienced in Master Key System design, installation, maintenance and service.
Danny has been designing sophisticated master key systems for commercial, industrial and residential properties for most of the last 25 years.
In modern times, with the assistance of sophisticated computer technology, Danny has helped to design superior systems for large schools and universities. Using Bilock as his preferred system of choice, because of it's modern and unique design, it's unparalleled security aspects and it's ability to fit a wide range of existing hardware already in the market, Danny continues to provide this clearly superior product and service to commercial, industrial and residential tennants in the St Louis, Missouri region.
For a no obligation appraisal and consultation, call (314) 266-1533 now!
Bilock can be found in many locations around the world including, but not limited to:
- Ten Television Network (Sydney, Australia)
- 101 Collins Street (Melbourne, Australia)
- 7 Television Network (Melbourne, Australia)
- ABC Television Network (Sydney, Australia)
- ACT Juvenille Correction Centre (ACT, Australia)
- Adelaide Casino - (South Australia)
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre (Australia)
- AIA Headquarter Building, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Albany Regional Hospital (WA, Australia)
- Alcoa Mining Kwinana
- Alice Springs Hospital (Australia)
- Allied Pickfords
- Aristocrat Leisure Industries
- Ashford Hospital (Australia)
- ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation)
- Astro Cable TV Station Headquarters (Malaysia)
- Australian Department Of Defence
- Australian Department Of Social Security
- Australian Department Of Conservation, Forest & Lands
- Australian Federal Police (Australia)
- Australian Nuclear Science & Technology (Australia)
- Australia Post (Western Australia)
- Australian Taxation Office
- Automatenspiel Wandsbek (Germany)
- Bangkok International Airport Terminal 2 (Thailand)
- Bangkok Transit System Depot (Thailand)
- Bankstown City Council (Sydney, Australia)
- Barwon Healthcare Network
- Bathurst Correctional Centre
- Bathurst Correctional Complex
- Berrima Correctional Centre
- BHP Billiton (Australia)
- Bulli Heritage Hotel (Sydney, Australia)
- Binions Horseshoe Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, USA)
- Blue Circle Cement (Australia)
- Booroondara City Council (Australia)
- Brinks Headquarters (Thailand)
- Burnside Hospital (Australia)
- Burswood Casino (Western Australia)
- Caesar's Palace Casino On Board Crystal Harmony
- Caltex Oil Refinery (Australia)
- Canberra Boys Grammar School (ACT, Australia)
- Carnarvon Regional Hospital
- Casa Real Hotel Casino (Macau)
- Casino Amsterdam (Holland)
- Casino Breda (Holland)
- Casino City Zagreb (Croatia)
- Casino Eindhoven (Holland)
- Casino Enschede (Holland)
- Casino Gothernborg (Sweden)
- Casino Groningen (Holland)
- Casino Gyor (Hungary)
- Casino Kecskemet (Hungary)
- Casino Loutraki (Greece)
- Casino Malmo (Sweden)
- Casino Munkebjerg (Denmark)
- Casino Niagara Falls (USA)
- Casino Nijmegen (Holland)
- Casino Palace (Romania)
- Casino Rotterdam (Holland)
- Casino Scheveningen (Holland)
- Casino Schiphol (Holland)
- Casino Sopron (Hungary)
- Casino Sundsvall (Sweden)
- Casino Szentendre (Hungary)
- Casino Tanger (Marocco)
- Casino Utrecht (Holland)
- Casino Valkenburg (Holland)
- Casino Varkert (Hungary)
- Casino Zandvoort (Holland)
- Catherine McAuley School
- Caulfield Medical Centre
- Charles Hotel Fairy Meadow (Sydney, Australia)
- China Peoples Insurance Company (China)
- China Reinsurance Head Quarters (China)
- Churches of Christ Aged Care
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints (Australia)
- Circus Circus & Casino (Las Vegas, USA)
- City Gosnells
- City of Mooney Valley
- City of Moreland
- Cloisters Square Office Building
- Coca Cola
- Coles/Myer Group (Australia)
- Cooma Gaol
- Corangamite Shire Council
- Corpus Christie College (Australia)
- Corrective Services
- Craigcare Aged People Home
- Crown Casino (Melbourne, Australia)
- Curtin University (ACT, Australia)
- Cy O'Connor TAFE (Australia)
- Daramalan College (ACT, Australia)
- Darebin City Council
- Das Kasino Reeperbahn (Germany)
- David Jones (Australia)
- Department of Conservation, Forest & Lands (Australia)
- Department of Defence (Australia)
- Department of Health & Ageing (ACT, Australia)
- Department of Justice (Australia)
- Department of Social Security (Australia)
- Diamond Beach - (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Dick Smith Electronics (Australia)
- Digital Computer Corporation (Australia)
- Docklands Authority (Australia)
- Downtown Duty Free
- Dubbo Base Hospital (Australia)
- Dubbo Base Hospital - Methadone Clinic (Australia)
- East Gippsland Shire Council
- Emirates Tower (Dubai)
- Esta Park
- Exmouth Hospital
- Federal Treasury Canberra (Australia)
- Fiesta Casino Hotel (Las Vegas, USA)
- Flemington Racecourse (Melbourne, Australia)
- Forbes Shire Council (Australia)
- Fox Studios (Sydney, Australia)
- Franklins Supermarkets (Australia)
- Freeport (Indonesia)
- Galaxy Waldo Hotel Casino (Macau)
- Garden East
- GEC Marconi
- Genting Casino (Malaysia)
- Geraldton Hospital (Australia)
- Gerringong Hotel (Sydney, Australia)
- Glengarry Hospital (Australia)
- Glenquarie Tavern Pty Ltd
- Glenunga International High School
- Glenside Hospital (Australia)
- Glen Eira City Council
- GMH Melbourne (Australia)
- Goden Dragon Hotel Casino (Macau)
- Golden Nugget Casino (Las Vegas, USA)
- Goldfields Commercial Security
- Gosford Hospital
- Goulburn Correctional Centre
- Grace McKellar Hopsitals
- Greater Dandenong City Council
- Halls Creek Hospital
- Hammersley Iron
- Harbour View Medical Centre (Washington, USA)
- Harrah's Sky City Casino (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Harrods (United Kingdom)
- Hilton Hotels (Australia)
- HMAS Cerberus Base
- Hobart Remand Centre
- Hobsons Bay City Council (Australia)
- Hume City Council (Australia)
- Husky Pub (Sydney, Australia)
- Hyatt Hotel (Dubai)
- IBM (Australia)
- International Airport (Malaysia)
- James Hardie Spicers
- John Co-Ordination Centre
- John XX111 College
- Jupitors Casino (Queensland, Australia)
- Kiama Council (Sydney, Australia)
- Kingston University (United Kingdom)
- Kurhessische Spielbank (Germany)
- Kuwait International Airport (Kuwait)
- Lasseters (Alice Springs, Australia)
- Leichhardt Municipal Council (Sydney, Australia)
- Les Loires Du Paradis (Marocco)
- Liquorland (Australia)
- Lisboa Casino (Macau)
- Luxor Hotel Casino ( Las Vegas, USA)
- MAB Docklands Precint
- Macau Casino (Malaysia)
- Macau Jockey Club (Macau)
- Macau Tower Entertainment (Macau)
- Macau World Trade Centre (Macau)
- Macquarie University
- Malaysia Airline Complex in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Mannus Correction Centre (Australia)
- Marden Basketball Centre (Australia)
- Maribyrnong City Council (Australia)
- Marist College Canberra (Australia)
- McDonalds Restaurants (selected sites)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) (Australia)
- Melbourne Metropolitan Board Of Works (Australia)
- Melbourne Sport & Aquatic Centre (Australia)
- Memorial Hospital (Australia)
- Mercy College
- Mid North Coast Correctional Centre
- Mildura Base Hospital
- Mirvac Melbourne (Australia)
- Mocha Slot, Kam Pek (Macau)
- Mocha Slot, Taipa Square (Macau)
- Monash City Council (Australia)
- Monte Carlo Resort
- Moonee Valley City Council (Australia)
- Mount Hospital (Australia)
- MRRC - Metropolitan Remand Centre (Australia)
- Mt Newman Mining
- Murdoch TAFE (Australia)
- Murdoch University (Australia)
- Myers (Australia)
- National Singapore University Hospital (Singapore)
- Niagara Casino (Canada)
- Nillumbik Shire Council (Australia)
- North Sydney Council (Australia)
- North Sydney Hospital (Australia)
- Northern Hospital, Epping (Australia)
- NRMA (Australia)
- Ocean Keys Shopping Centre Australia)
- Optus (Australia)
- Parklea Correctional Centre (Australia)
- Parliament House (Sydney, Australia)
- Penrhos College
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (WA, Australia)
- Perth Mint (WA, Australia)
- Petronas Tower
- Philip Morris Headquarter in Pacific Palace (Hong Kong)
- Pilbara Regiment
- Port Macquarie Base Hospital (Australia)
- Primadonna Resort & Casino
- Prime Minister's Office (Malaysia)
- Prime Minister's Sydney Office
- Prince Henry Hospital (Australia)
- Prince of Wales Hospital (Australia)
- Public Bank Headquarters, Jahor Baru (Malaysia)
- Qantas Airways (Australia)
- Quairading Hospital
- Queensland Railway Administration (Australia)
- Randwick City Council (Australia)
- Ravensthorpe Hospital
- Reef Casino (Queensland, Australia)
- RHB Bank Headquarters, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Robe River Iron
- Roebourne Hospital
- Royal Australian Mint (ACT, Australia)
- Royal Children's Hospital (Australia)
- Royal Darwin Hospital (Australia)
- Royal Hong Kong Police Wanchai Headquarter (Hong Kong)
- Royal Melbourne Hospital (Australia)
- Royal Perth Hospital S Block (Australia)
- Royal Women's Hospital (Australia)
- Sahara Casino (Las Vegas, USA)
- Saint Ignatius College (Sydney, Australia)
- Sands Casino (Macau)
- Securicor Armguard Truck (Indonesia)
- Shell Oil Company
- Shire of Mt Barker
- Shire of Mundaring
- Shire of Ping
- Shoalhaven Base Hospita (Sydney, Australia)
- Singapore General Hospital (Singapore)
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- South Hedland Hospital
- South Sydney City Council
- Southcorp Wines
- Southern California Pacific Construction
- Starhill Shopping Complex (Malaysia)
- Star City Casino (Sydney, Australia)
- State Bank of South Australia
- Stonnington City Council (Australia)
- St Laurences Court (Australia)
- Swiss Den Haag (Holland)
- Sydney Opera House (Australia)
- Telcomsel Headquarter and Depots (Indonesia)
- Telstra (Australia)
- Texas Gaming Hall & Hotel (USA)
- The Rialto (Melbourne, Australia)
- The Council of the Municipality of Kiama (Australia)
- The Council of the City of Botany Bay (Australia)
- Town of Port Hedland
- Treasury Casino (Queensland, Australia)
- Unanderra Pub (Sydney, Australia)
- Unilever Australia
- University of California (USA)
- University of New England (Australia)
- University of New South Wales (Austalia)
- University of South Australia
- University of Sydney (Australia)
- University of Technology (Sydney, Australia)
- University of Western Australia
- University of Wollongong (Wollongong, Australia)
- Valley View High School (Australia)
- Wagin Hospital
- Walgett Shire Council (Australia)
- Wang Computer Corporation
- Water Corporation, South West Region (WA, Australia)
- WCA John Morony Correctional Centre
- Wellington Shire Council
- Wesley College (Australia)
- Western Australian Police Department
- Western Hospital (Australia)
- Westin Hotel & Westin Stamford Hotel (Singapore)
- Westrail (Australia)
- Whitehorse City Council
- Wickham Hospital (Australia)
- World Trade Centre, Bangkok (Thailand)
- World Trade Centre, Jakarta (Indonesia)
- World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Wrest Point Casino (Tasmania, Australia)
- Wyong Hospital (Australia)
- Yarra City Council (Australia)
- Young and Jackson Hotel
Our completely interchangeable core lock system (QCC) enables a lock
combination to be changed in seconds, provides second-to-none key controls, offers fast and efficient maintenance and large virtually unlimited master keying system capabilities!
So-called "Master Key" systems have almost become a generic term. Real Master Key Systems that can incorporate switch locks, perimiter locks, filing cabinet locks, garage door locks and virtually any lock on the market today are much rarer, and BiLock is very rare. Because it offers virtually infinite combinations with tightly controlled security, it gives both the locksmith and the end user confidence and flexibility. It's the Companys understanding of what a true Master Key System requires that has positioned BiLock at the forefront in todays security market.
The BiLock key system utilises up to 12 chambers with 4 depths per chamber. The numerical sum of these combinations gives 16,777,216 actual key combinations per profile. Powerful Master Key Systems can be generated from these combinations. It also makes possible an authentic and convenient one key system for each individual user authorised to access any particular area, building or group of buildings.
Authorised BiLock agents use a computerised master key generation system, which allows them to build seriously complex Master Key Systems without compromising system security.
Having been a past recipient of two prestigious Australian Design Awards for innovation excellence and the Australian Government's Small Business and Manufacturer of the Year Awards, the Quality Assured, Australian Lock Company, stands in good stead to further its national and international sales of Bilock high security locking systems.
With a modern 3400 square meter factory just 1.5 hours South of Sydney and a network of more than 140 accredited locksmith agents Australia-wide, the Company is reportedly this nation's only fully Australian owned, exporter of Australian made, high security lock cylinder and keying systems. That system is Bilock which offers a gamut of features including pick resistance, the unique QCC (interchangeable core), more than 350 cylinder types, 16.7 million combinations per profile, legal protection, incomparable key control, 8,500 key head colour combinations and a unique dual-bladed key with Braille option.
You may be surprised to know that many of Australia's icons use Bilock, from the Crown Entertainment Complex and Federation Square in Melbourne to Sydney's Parliament House and Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority to our country's airline, Qantas and our National Gallery, Archives, War Memorial, Museum, Family Law Courts and Supreme Court complex, just to name a few of those icons! In addition, many Banks in Australia and major government departments use Bilock. In fact, the Western Australian Police Services use Bilock exclusively to secure all their stations and facilities throughout the state on an enviable master key system that provides the absolute premium in key control.
The Company has built a global market by ensuring flexibility in both design and application. Our unique commitment to project-specific product requirements and our expanding global network of agents ensure most high security lock requirements world-wide can now be met by Australian Lock. Now the Company offers QCC and colour coded construction keying, sales of Bilock have never been stronger.
October 7, 2007
The Pool Alarm installation is very easy. It sits on the pool deck as shown in picture. Uses a 9 volt battery (not included)
After you install the POOL ALARM, it can't be de-activated; it is always in the alarm ready mode until you put it in Sleep Mode. (using included magnetic key)
If someone who does not know how to put the POOL ALARM in sleep mode attempts to remove the alarm, it will sound an alarm.
The Pool Alarm comes with a remote receiver which can be mounted in your home up to 200 feet from the main unit. It comes with a 12 volt power supply.
The Pool Alarm uses one a 9-volt battery (not included) which should last approximately one year.
There is a audible low battery indicator which will sound at the poolside alarm and the remote receiver.
POOL PROTECTOR is sold with a year limited warranty to cover defects in parts and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. Retain proof of purchase.
This product has been designed to aid in the detection of unwanted intrusions into unsupervised pools. POOL PROTECTOR IS A SAFETY ALARM SYSTEM AND NOT A LIFE SAVING DEVICE. “This device is not intended to replace any other safety consideration, adult supervision, lifeguards, fences, gates, pool covers, locks, etc., and some devices may not detect gradual entry.”PROTECTOR has waterproof grade IPX5 But it is not submersible. So, if the pool unit accidentally falls into your pool, remove it immediately and drain the water from it. Take the unit apart as indicated in the Battery Replacement Procedure and remove the battery. Tip and shake unit and remove all excess water from inside the unit and the battery, and the circuit board area with a paper towel or cloth. Completely test unit before each use as described in manual to ensure proper operation
Forget everything you’ve ever thought about home security. Instead, imagine total home protection that you can easily install yourself, is nearly impossible for intruders to defeat, is professionally monitored, and can be controlled from anywhere within your home or around the world.
Meet InGrid. Unusually simple to set up and operate, yet highly sophisticated to give you maximum protection along with real, professional monitoring.
Welcome To Digital Home Protection
Most security systems can be defeated by intruders in seconds by simply cutting wires. InGrid is different. It is wireless, completely digital and runs reliably through your internet connection, with lots of redundancies for extra safety, such as a back up phone connection. With components spread around your home, and sensors on every door and window, it’s almost impossible for anyone to defeat InGrid.
InGrid’s broadband Digital Home Protection™ gives you:
- An always-on connection to the 24-hour monitoring center
- An accident-proof panic button on the InGrid Cordless Handset to call for help anywhere in and around your home
- Ability to automatically alert family and friends to situations where their help might be needed
- Only InGrid provides the capability to deliver alerts and events directly to other InGrid homes with Home Connect™
Home Advisor (formerly Service Magic) Testimonials And Sites That Recommend Us
Who Are We?
Welcome to Locks210.com.
This site is to inform about historical and modern approaches to Keys and Physical Security products and services.
Locks210.com, established in 2006, offers residents and businesses of St Louis Locksmith premium quality products and services. As the Premier Bilock Extreme Security Dealer in The Mid-West,
Our conveniently located workshop and service vehicles are uniquely designed to offer trade qualified, bonded, insured tradespeople with knowledge and experience spanning multiple countries and product lines.
Shipping and Returns