VisionAccess 3D Face Reader
Control Access and Strengthen Security. Designed for quick and easy user positioning allowing for very simple use and rapid authentication in under one second. The VisionAccess 3D Face Reader is comprised of a real-time 3D surface scanner working in invisible near-infrared light and can be used in both identification and verification modes.The reader is used for strengthening security at corporate buildings, banks, hospitals, airports and other types of entry points for the commercial and Civil ID markets. The system is designed both as a stand alone system or to interface with legacy access systems in a distributed networked environment.
Advanced 3D Technology
- Perform rapid, real-time matching and recognition.Overcome processing constraints common with most other face recognition technology.
- Capable of high performance in real life environments.Equal recognition performance in light or complete darkness.Glance in the direction of the reader anywhere from 3-6 feet away.
- Works with existing physical access control systemsInterfaces with wide range of readers, including magnetic stripe, Wiegand, proximity and smart cards.
- Integrated LCD feedback for optimal ergonomics.Fast and easy face positioning.Recognition within less than 1 second.
- User defined settings.Biometric (face), card, and PIN can be used in any combination for single, dual or triple factor authentication.